How to get Construction Labour Card in Karnataka?
Labour Card is issued by Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board.
Following are the benefits of having a Construction Labour Card :
- If labour dies due to accident Rs.5,00,000/- Compensation for Nominee. For treatment of major disease like Heart Operation or Cancer, Up to Rs.2,00,000/- given by the Government.
- Education Assistance given to Children of from 1st Standard to till Master Degree.
- Marriage Assistance of Rs.50,000/- given to labour or his 2 children.
- Maternity Assistance of up to Rs.30,000/-.
- LPG Gas Connection along with Two Burner Stove & Refill.
- Free BMTC Bus Pass for whole Year.
- Free KSRTC Bus Pass for Children.
Following are the Documents required for Construction Labour Card :-
With the above documents, you need to apply online for Construction Labour Card.
You can also contact 8152999000 to know how to get Construction Labour Card in Karnataka.